PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING infinit technologies USER AGREEMENT (THE “AGREEMENT”) CAREFULLY BEFORE SIGNING UP FOR AN infinit technologies ACCOUNT OR USING THE infinit technologies WIFI SERVICES. THIS AGREEMENT IS A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU (AN ENTITY OR PERSON) AND infinit technologies NETWORK, LLC. BY PROCEEDING TO ESTABLISH AN ACCOUNT AND/OR USE THE infinit technologies WIFI SERVICE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATED BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOU MUST NOT SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT OR USE THE SERVICE.
Last Modified may 2019
1. Terms of Agreement
The terms and conditions of this Agreement govern the relationship between you (“User” or “you”) and infinit technologies Network, LLC (“infinit technologies”). infinit technologies provides its location specific wifi internet access services for specified increments of time (“Services”), to Users who establish an account. By establishing or using an account with infinit technologies, you agree to be bound by this Agreement and to use the Services in compliance with this Agreement and other infinit technologies policies posted on the infinit technologies website.
Please note that infinit technologies does not have absolute control over the actions taken by you, therefore all information submitted by you, knowingly or otherwise, in the public web domain and its consequences are your responsibility.
Please note that when you access the infinit technologies wifi services that infinit technologies will collect the information that you provide knowingly and will also collect information using methods and technologies that operate without the your knowledge.
(a) Information you provide to infinit technologies. In order for you to use the infinit technologies services you are required to provide infinit technologies with personally identifiable information including, an active email address, an active mobile phone number, gender, home address, date of birth and all other personally indentifiable information appearing on the subscription page. Furthermore, you are required to provide additional information such as credit card related information or the equivalent to purchase the infinit technologies services.(b) Information infinit technologies will collect through methods and technologies. infinit technologies will collect and store information about your computer hardware, software, IP addresses, system specifications, online activities and usage patterns. Therefore, the use of infinit technologies services requires you to allow, by way of example, cookies and web beacons.
All information we gather about you may be used to fulfill our legitimate business objectives, including reselling such information to third parties.
The user agrees and acknowledges that in order for infinit technologies to provide its fee based services at the agreed upon price per hour, that infinit technologies has entered into third party business relationships where we share and sell, in whole or in part, personal information records of our customers. The use of such information we share with third parties may be used for direct and indirect advertisements and/or marketing campaigns carried out by such parties and may include email advertisements and text message advertisements.
infinit technologies does not grant permission for third parties to misuse personal information and in the event that you determine that your information is being used, you will be solely responsible for contacting the appropriate personnel at such third party companies.
2. PAYMENT OBLIGATIONS. You must (i) provide infinit technologies with accurate and complete personal information including legal name, address, and telephone number. You are responsible for any charges to your account. If you have questions regarding charges to an account, you should contact infinit technologies’s Help Desk (see website for details). All charges are considered valid unless disputed in writing within 45 days of the billing date. Adjustments will not be made for charges that are more than 45 days old.
Charges are billed to your credit cards by infinit technologies’s 3rd party credit card billing processor, on behalf of the access point or enabled venue. infinit technologies does not record or store your credit card and billing information. infinit technologies is not responsible for any charges or expenses (e.g., for overdrawn accounts, exceeding credit card limits, etc.) resulting from charges billed by the 3rd party merchant processor.
3. LOCATIONS AND SUBSCRIPTION PERIOD. infinit technologies wifi roaming services may only be available at select enabled venues within the infinit technologies network. infinit technologies wifi internet services are limited to the time period set forth in the subscription sign up page and subsequent subscription charges and subscription time periods are subject to change.
4. YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD; SECURITY. Upon registration, you will select or receive a username and password. You are the only authorized user of your infinit technologies account, and your use of your account must comply with this Agreement. You should keep your password confidential so that no one else may access the Services through your account. Please notify infinit technologies immediately upon discovering any unauthorized use of your account. You are not allowed to log in to an infinit technologies hotspot using the same username from multiple devices simultaneously. In some locations the system may record your device which you use to log in to the system at the first time and may block the connection from any other devices, even if you log out from the hotspot with that device. You agree not to use any automatic method to avoid disconnection due to inactivity; you may not maintain a connection unless actively using it. You also agree not to provide any public information services over a wireless LAN connection.
Usernames and passwords are infinit technologies’s property and infinit technologies may alter or replace them at any time.
5. MONITORING THE SERVICES. infinit technologies has no obligation to monitor the Services, but may do so and disclose information regarding use of the Services for any reason if infinit technologies, in its sole discretion, believes that it is reasonable to do so, including to satisfy laws, regulations, or governmental or legal requests; operate the Services properly; or protect itself and its Users.
6. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER. EXCEPT FOR CERTAIN PRODUCTS AND SERVICES SPECIFICALLY IDENTIFIED AS BEING OFFERED BY infinit technologies, infinit technologies DOES NOT CONTROL ANY MATERIALS, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES ON THE INTERNET. THE INTERNET CONTAINS UNEDITED MATERIALS, SOME OF WHICH ARE SEXUALLY EXPLICIT OR MAY BE OFFENSIVE TO YOU. infinit technologies NETWORK HAS NO CONTROL OVER AND ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR SUCH MATERIALS. YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR USE OF THE SERVICES AND THE INTERNET AND ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR EVALUATING THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, AND USEFULNESS OF ALL SERVICES, PRODUCTS, AND OTHER INFORMATION, AND THE QUALITY AND MERCHANTABILITY OF ALL MERCHANDISE PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR THE INTERNET.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. infinit technologies DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, OR FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. infinit technologies NETWORK MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, AND USER WAIVES ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE REGARDING ANY MERCHANDISE, INFORMATION OR SERVICE PROVIDED BY OR THROUGH infinit technologies NETWORK DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY. YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THERE ARE SECURITY, PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY RISKS INHERENT IN WIRELESS COMMUNICATIONS AND TECHNOLOGY AND infinit technologies DOES NOT MAKE ANY ASSURANCES OR WARRANTIES RELATING TO SUCH RISKS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION GIVEN BY infinit technologies OR ITS REPRESENTATIVES WILL CREATE A WARRANTY. infinit technologies AND ITS EMPLOYEES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY COSTS OR DAMAGES ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES OR THE INTERNET, INCLUDING ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, MULTIPLE, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IN ANY EVENT,